– First and Second Degree (2006-2010): Modern Languages, Sint-Ludgardischinstituut in Oostende
– Third degree (2010-2012): Science-Sport, Sint-Andreasinstituut in Oostende
– WOBRA (2011-2012): Certified Savior by the Sea, in Ostend
(2017): Training Post-Superior Savior by the Sea (passed)
– Higher studies (2012-2017): Human Osteopathy, International Academy of Osteopathy (IAO) in Ghent. The IAO cooperates with the University of Wales to award diplomas.
– 2015: Participation in fascial system training in Ghent.
– 2016: Participation in the sport taping course in Brussels.
– 2017-2019: Equine Osteopathy, International College for Research on Equine Osteopathy (ICREO) in Mönchengladbach (Ostepathy horses and dogs).
– 2019: Dry Needling training with people at the University of Ghent.
– 2019: BAC-Technology training in Pisa, Italy.
1) Job student:
– Monitor at playground area in Middelkerke (Summer 2009)
– Beach cleaning at the Middelkerke Municipality (Summer 2010)
– Employee in Pizzeria in Ostend (Summer 2011)
– Savior by the sea in Ostend (2012-2018)
– Autonomous human osteopath in Middelkerke (2017 to the present)
– Independent Horses and dog osteopath (2019 to the present)
Trainer experience: Teaching basic dressage and jumping (2010 to the present)