Stephex Group zoekt Commercial Director STX Horse Trucks
Stephex Group is a family-owned company based in Meise, Belgium. In addition to our horse-trading business, we are also active in the Real Estate, Automotive and Event industry. We are market leaders in the construction of exclusive horse trucks, motorhomes and 2-horse trucks. The company has an excellent reputation for the organization of high-quality sport events that extends way beyond the Belgian borders.
To support its significant growth, Stephex Group is currently looking to strengthen itself with a:
Commercial Director STX Horse Trucks
We are looking for an ambitious Commercial Sales Director, willing to help Stephex Group to grow its STX horse trucks sales department within Europe.
As a Commercial Director your main duty will be to plan, develop and implement commercial strategies based on our company targets and objectives with the main goal of supporting and accelerating growth.
As your role will be crucial to our success and growth, we are expecting you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and serve as an example within the sales department.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Develop and introduce commercial strategies;
• Monitor and report on commercial performance;
• Conduct market research and analyse data;
• Implement new customer acquisition strategies;
• Establish and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders;
• Understand the requirements of existing customers;
• Manage and track expenditures, financial goals and budgets;
• Collaborate and support the STX Horse truck sales team and Stephex Management team;
• Always strive to accelerate and encourage company’s growth and success.
• Equestrian background is a must;
• Previous working experience as commercial director for at least 5 years;
• Experience in Client Relationship Management;
• In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics;
• Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• Opportunity to be part of an experienced team of entrepreneurs in a fast-growing international company
• Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and added value
• Full-time employment
• Unique, challenging opportunity
• International, strong and growing environment
Apply online or via: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com